Create your own personal QR code for free
What is a QR code?
A QR code refers to Quick Response which is a two-dimensional barcode that can store information. The QR code can be captured by imaging devices and then digitally processed. They can store a lot of data in a coded form, which when scanned can instantly provide the information it was made for. Hence the name Quick response.
What is a QR code generator?
A QR code generator is a free online tool, by which, you can generate your own QR codes on the web that can be used for commercial and non-commercial purposes. You can store your data by entering a URL or text-based information. QR codes once generated can be used for lifetime.
Our QR code maker is completely free of charge and can be used as many times you want.
How to create a QR code?
You can freely create your own QR code by using our free QR code generator tool, which helps you to create a free QR code. Follow the below steps, to generate your own quick response code instantly
- To generate a free QR code, enter the content you would like to show when the quick response code is scanned. It can be a combination of words, numbers, special characters, and emojis.
- Once you have typed in the content, click on the Generate button. The tool will then use the content and provide you a QR code in the Your QR code section.
- You can then download, share or print the high-quality QR code by clicking on the respective buttons below the QR code.
- If you want to change or modify the content, you can simply generate a new QR code for free.
Why do we use a QR code?
For many purposes, you can use QR codes, as they can store more information and are easier to scan. By using this tool you remove the hassle of going through the process of accessing the website and operating your way around the page.
Some use cases of QR codes are:
- Simple Text: Hold a simple welcome message in a conference.
- Contact details: Provide all the contact information to your customers easily.
- Link to website or app: Make it easy for users to migrate to your website landing page.
- Payments: This is the most used case of a QR code. Scan and pay is the new trend.
- Valuable information: Share information about the history of a place or information on ancient transcripts.
Simple Points to know before you generate a QR code
- Make sure you download the QR code in high resolution provided by the QR code generator above.
- The minimum size of the QR code recommended is 2 x 2 CM so that the code remains scannable by the scanners
- Test the QR code before you download or print. It’s better to scan and check if the code runs correctly and shows the desired results.