- 1 Recovering an account that you have deactivated yourself
- 2 Recovering an account that was disabled by Facebook
Recovering an account that you have deactivated yourself
Go to facebook.com
Type your email or phone and password
Please use the same Email or Phone and Password that you used on the Facebook signup. If you do not remeber the password then please click on Forgotten account link and recover your password.
That’s it. You have recovered your deactivated account.
Recovering an account that was disabled by Facebook
Understand if your account was disabled by Facebook
If your account was disabled, you will see a disabled message when you log in. If you don’t see the message, then you’re probably just having an issue with logging in.
Submit an appeal if you think your account was disabled by mistake
If you think your acount was disabled by mistake then please submit an appeal to Facebook by using this link submit an appeal.
- The email address or mobile phone number you used to sign with Facebook.
- Your full name
- Your id if you have saved that as jpeg format
- Any additional information you want to put, please put in Additional Information section
- Click on Send button and your appeal to recover your disabled account has been submitted successfully.
Now wait for Facebook to Follow-up