The blog post will take you through finding your Facebook account if you have lost access to it or cant find it.
How Do I Find My Facebook Account?
If you don’t remember the phone number or email address, you used while creating your account with Facebook then below is the way to figure out username – which can be used to login to Facebook provided username login is allowed.
- Login into any other Facebook account ( I.e. Your friend’s Facebook account )
- Search your account name with the search bar on the top
- If you were friends with this account, you can use the filters in left to filters the “People” who are friends with this account.
- note down the username on top of address bar after “https://facebook.com/username”. You can use this username to login with Facebook
- You can also use the unique Facebook ID to login with Facebook, to find your ID go here
How Do I Recover My Account?
If you still can’t find your Facebook account, Next option is to recover the account.
- Click on “Report this profile > Recover” under your profile tab from the another Facebook account you are logged in.
- Now the next process varies based on the available recovery options.
- Facebook may ask you to confirm your phone number and then ask for a security code or they may ask you to contact your trusted contacts for a unique security code.
Using Trusted Contacts?
- If you have set up the trusted contacts for your Facebook account, you can use this feature to recover your Facebook account.
- Facebook provides a unique URL per trusted contact, you can ask your friends or relatives to visit this URL to get a unique security code.
- This security code can be used to recover your Facebook account.
Hope the article helped you to get your Social media to account back. If you have any questions or need any help. Please use the comment box below to ask your questions.