8 Facebook Hacks You Probably Don’t Know About
Facebook’s undying popularity has made it one of the first online destinations people check every day, multiple times a day. But as it keeps evolving, simple tasks have become more difficult to manage. To make your daily Facebook experience the best it can be, check out some of these under-the-radar tips and tricks.
1. Get a Privacy Checkup
In case you need a refresher on your privacy settings, Facebook’s fairly new checkup feature is a short three-step process that lets you review your settings and change them. You may think you know what your settings are, but it doesn’t hurt to go over them one more time.
2. Use Facebook Graph Search to Get Specific
You might use Facebook graph search for things like photos of your friends, but did you know you can get ultraspecific? For instance, type phrases like “People in pune who like tennis” or “Books read by CEOs” or “Photos of friends from Milan, Italy,” and you’ll get results you never expected.
3. Stop Facebook Ads From Haunting You
There are at least five different ways to stop Facebook ad stalking, two of which involve Facebook itself. One is turning off tracking through the app, and the other is adjusting your preferences.
3. Disable “Seen” in Facebook Messages
The “seen by” or “seen at” feature in Facebook messages is totally invasive and you can’t exactly turn it off. But here’s workarounds refer this stackoverflow post.
4. Change Your Facebook Relationship Status
There are a couple of ways to change your Facebook relationship status without alerting all 300 of your friends. One option is to go to the “About” section on your timeline and scroll to the “Relationship” section. Hit “Edit” on the upper right corner, and change your privacy settings to “Only Me.” Then change your status, and hit save.
5. Attach Smilies / Videos To Comments
Did you know Facebook lets you use emoji characters in posts and comments on both desktop and mobile?
6. Delete Your Facebook Account
7. Stop Facebook Auto Play Videos
Now Facebook automatically plays video on the web and also on iPhone, iPad and Android. You can easily turn it off. So, if you don’t want to see annoying videos playing automatically then just follow the following one of best facebook tricks:
On the web go to Settings > Videos > Auto-play Videos > Off.
On iPhone go to Settings > Videos & Photos > Auto-play > Never Play Videos Automatically.
On Android go to Settings > App Settings > Video Auto-play > Off.
8. How To Block Game Requests On Facebook
1. Now for the next step on how to block game requests on facebook Go to this link.
2. Now you have to find an app/game you want to ignore invite or to & block Facebook game requests for and click on the “X” button.
3. When you click on “X” button the following additional option will appears on the screen.
4. In the yellow box, click “ignore all requests from” and you’ll never receive about that from your friend who keeps on inviting you on facebook.
5. Now click on Block [App/Game Name] and then click Confirm. To block game invites on facebook.
Hope you liked the posts, Place your comment below and share the post.